Psst! Hey great writing peeps. Look over here.
Sidebar Saturdays contributor and founder Matt Knight launched a legal guide for writers.
The Writer’s Legal GPS is an essential tool for writers, agents, editors, and publishers who want to understand the legal risks and rights associated with publishing.
This comprehensive desktop reference is packed with clear and practical publishing law information so you can make informed legal decisions about your creative endeavors. You’ll save valuable time. You’ll reduce anxiety over common legal problems everyone in the publishing industry faces. And you’ll stay focused on what you do best: creating and publishing written content.
No matter where you are within the publishing realm, The Writer’s Legal GPS is an indispensable legal guide for anyone who wants to succeed. Make sure you have it on your desk. You won’t regret it.
For more information about The Writer’s Legal GPS and to buy your copy, click on the cover or go to Matt Knight’s website at www.mattknightbooks.com.
A special shout-out of thanks to the authors who provided reviews. Click on their names to learn more about them and their great books.
- Julia Mary Gibson, author of Copper Magic
- V.S. Kemanis, award-winning author of Seven Shadows and Your Pick: Selected Stories
- Jennifer Klepper, attorney and USA Today bestselling author of Unbroken Threads
- Michele Montgomery, novelist, personal essay published in the New York Times
- Geoff Spellberg, attorney and author of the historical novel Rendezvous
And before you go, if you’re up for supporting a book launch, here are few things you can do.
- Purchase a few copies for you and your friends (Amazon, B&N, Indiebound)
- Write a review (Amazon, Goodreads, B&N)
- Contact three of your writer friends who would benefit from The Writer’s Legal GPS and let them know about it
- Share the news about the book on your social media networks
As always, thanks for your support. I hope your publishing careers benefit from the legal principles and guidance in The Writer’s Legal GPS.